Venezia Porta Est is the company formed by Cooperativa Artigiana Radiotaxi Venezia to offer its customers the full range of services to complement our taxi service. Venezia Porta Est specifically targets different needs, which can only be met by the services of a company specializing in car hire with drivers.
For this reason the company has built its organizational structure by investing in a prestigious Mercedes Benz fleet of limousines/sedans, minivans and minibuses and qualified personnel with extensive experience and professionalism, who are members of the relevant industry registers, speak English and have knowledge of the area. We have also focused on synergies and logistical solutions that translate into added value to offer our customers. For example, through its partnership with Radiotaxi Venezia, Venezia Porta Est benefits from a Customer Service Desk inside the Arrivals Hall of Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) that also serves as a convenient meeting point to use for guests arriving in Venice, particularly for conferences or private transfers. You can display a welcome board referring to a name, specific event, or the logo of a company.
Venezia Porta Est organizes transfers from and to any destination to meet the needs of its customers, providing a service:
- on the internet and by email 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- with a fixed "all-inclusive" pricearranged beforehand
- able to accept payment for the service on-site (cash, credit or debit card), in advance electronically (PayPal and/or credit or debit card), or through the bank (bank transfer and/or cash order), with your invoice instantly emailed to you as a PDF
- geared to targeting typically business or leisure clients, with an important added value in terms of image and ancillary services such as the meeting service for customers at airports, ports or railway stations by our drivers
- able to provide special cars such as an executive sedan for company car services, a minibus to transport a large group of passengers that may have bulky luggage, or a minivan with child seats onboard to transport small children, to name but a few
- custom made to your requirements, for example a request for a return journey with a driver available to take passengers to their destinations and any journeys decided on the spot, or multiple transfers or private shuttles for conferences, meetings or trade fairs, or when an English speaking driver is required.
- that can be tailored to your budget, with the option to choose between VIP, Executive/Business, Standard or Group services
- that is committed to offering extremely good value for money, particularly for clients or companies who need to use our services several times or for a certain length of time who can take advantage of Fare Agreements that ensure favourable prices and payment concessions
Find out more about the key services that Venezia Porta Est offers its customers:
- Private Transfers from/to Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE), Treviso Antonio Canova Airport (TSF) and all other airports in Northern Italy, from/to Marittima Port at Venice Passenger/Cruise Terminal, from/to Venice (Piazzale Roma), from/to Venezia-Mestre Railway Station, from/to Tessera water taxi harbour (VCE Airport) and from/to generally any other passenger terminal. In particular, we are the local supplier for many national and international agencies and tour operators, as well as hotels, camp sites and other four and five star tourist accommodation establishments in Venice who can rest assured that the arrival of their customers is in safe hands.
- Transfers, tours and excursions to any location in Italy or abroad, both guided and not, half-day, full-day or several days, including full tours of cultural cities (Padua, Vicenza, Verona, Florence, Rome), shopping outlets (Milan, Noventa di Piave, Palmanova/Udine) or along the scenic or food and wine routes (Verona - Valpolicella & Amarone, Lake Garda, Cortina, Tour of the Dolomites, Treviso & Prosecco)
- Executive/Business/Incentive Services: business transfers or private shuttle services for individual or group transfers for meetings, conferences and trade fairs, or meeting and transporting managers, sales agents, professionals, employees and teams. We take care of every aspect of transfer logistics for the incentives/conference sector. A transfer plan is drawn up autonomously from a rough list of the incoming and outgoing flight details of the guests. We carefully calculate the timing of pickups, suggesting any group pickups, or proposing dedicated shuttles in the event of large groups, to generate substantial savings for the customer. In recent years the company has had the opportunity to work with numerous incentive agencies both from the local area and further afield, to arrange the logistics (airport meeting service and transfer to hotels, restaurants, and conferences etc.) of several major conventions and events.