We guarantee that our taxis and operators meet the following requirements:
- Technical: mandatory inspection of the vehicle when first licenced and annual revision thereafter. Low-emission vehicles that meet the Euro 4 standard or higher.
- Professional : Certificate of Professional Competence for the carriage of passengers (CAP), Level B or higher. Registration as a driver with the Venice Chamber of Commerce (CCIA).
- Financial : third party motor insurance (RCA) to at least double the minimum required by law. Proven financial capacity and regularity.
- Moral : no criminal convictions, no driving bans, and no bankruptcy declared.
In addition, Cooperativa Artigiana Radiotaxi guarantees, under the quality service charter in force
(see current Service Charter) that:
- all our taxis are fitted with the most modern active safety systems (including ABS, ESP and TCS, which reduce the likelihood of an accident) and passive safety systems (such as impact absorbing frames, airbags and seat belts that reduce physical damage in the event of an accident)
- all our taxis meet a high standard of cleanliness, feature air conditioning, are less than four years old on average, and equipped with catalytic converters.
- around 13.5% of our vehicles are equipped for disabled transport (the law requires only 5%)
- from October 2013 all our taxis accept the most prominent credit cards payments
- The official Radiotaxi Venezia 041 59 64 receipt ensures higher levels in terms of transparency and traceability thanks to the barcode.
 Municipality of Venice, “Municipal regulation for the operation of public charter services and car hire with driver“, Article 8.
 “Municipal regulation for the operation of public charter services and car hire with driver“, Article 6 letter g.
 “Municipal regulation for the operation of public charter services and car hire with driver“, Article 7.